Pyforms is a Python 2.7.x and 3.x cross-enviroment framework to develop GUI applications, which promotes modular software design and code reusability with minimal effort.
- A Python layer of Desktop forms, based on PyQt, OpenGL and other libraries.
- A Python layer that allow applications to run on Desktop GUI, Web and terminal without requiring code modifications.
- A group of rules and methodologies that help the developer maintaining his code short, clean, reusable and readable.
Example of an application running in the Desktop, Web and Terminal enviroments:
Run in the terminal:
pip install pyforms
- [setuptools] (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/setuptools)
- Python 2.7
- PyOpenGL [Optional - Only used by some Controls]
- VisVis [Optional - Only used by some Controls]
- Numpy [Optional - Only used by some Controls]
- Python opencv [Optional - Only used by some Controls]
sudo apt-get install python-setuptools
sudo pip install git+https://github.com/UmSenhorQualquer/pysettings.git
sudo apt-get install python-opengl
sudo apt-get install python-opencv
sudo apt-get install pyqt4-dev-tools python-qt4
- PyQt4 OpenGL Widget [Optional]:
sudo apt-get install python-qt4-gl
sudo pip install pyforms
sudo pip install visvis
- Install python and its tools using [Homebrew] (http://brew.sh)
- Scientific Python on Mac OS X 10.9+ with homebrew | Jörn's Blog
- Installing scientific Python on Mac OS X | Lowin Data Company
sudo python setup.py install